As you can tell we are back from our little break and ready to take on the world of reading once again.
I have been thinking about a way to advertise our little club when authors come to visit. We are lucky to be in an area that hosts many visiting authors. Next month we will be getting to see Alan Gratz at school and Rick Riordan will be at a local bookshop.
I think I have come up with a cool idea and I need some help from the Guys Read world. I want to create bookmarks with our club name, our blog site and a cool Guys Read quote. I have a few early samples and I need you to help me pick the best ones.
Here we go…
- "Reading, It’s not just for girls anymore."
- "Because potty humor, explosions, death, lasers and sweat need an audience to."
- "Reading builds muscles."
- "I read therefor I’m a guy."
- "The pen is mightier than the sword, but sword fights are pretty cool."
So, what do you think? Do you have a favorite? Can you think of something better. Hit that comment button and let us know what you are thinking.